Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Christmas Eve, the kids got matching P.J.'s from Disneyland. Addy fell asleep, so she didn't get to open hers.


Santa brought the very anticipated MP3 player for Coby.


He also brought Addy a stroller for her preemie cabbage patch named Dora, she was born August 18th. I wish it would have been the 19th. Santa brought lots of Lego's for Taylor. It was a great Christmas!!

The best part of Christmas, everyone being together!! Coby wanted to be wherever his Dad was, so he played his DS on the counter while they put Lego's together. What a great day!!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas!! I wish Dora's birthday was the 19th as well, oh well, maybe she and I can celebrate our birthday week together anyway:)

Robyn said...

That sounds like a plan! We did have such a great Christmas! I really would have liked to see you, but the weather was crazy. Im glad you made it home!

Deena said...

That's hilarious seeing Coby tucked up under the cupboard like that. Took me a minute to find him. That's such a typical boy thing!

Deena said...

And the wonderful tradition of opening new PJs on Christmas Eve. That's one of my favorites. I still always want new pjs at Christmas!