Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brotherly Love

My boys really wanted these transformers from the store the other night. I told them that I would buy them, and as soon as they earned enough to pay me back, they could have them.
Right away they asked for things to do, they were even nice to each other. (that was totally worth it)
Anyway, they both earned about $10.00 yesterday, and they needed $12.00. Coby found $2.00 in his shorts pocket that we had washed. He was so excited!!! Then he realized that Taylor didn't have enough. Instead of giving me the $2.00 and being able to open his transformer, he handed Taylor $1.00, and kept $1.00 for himself. Taylor said, "you can't get your transformer if you give me this." I know, he said but neither could you. Taylor gave him back the dollar, and told him to open his transformer.

My heart just swells!! I am so proud of them everyday!

2 comments:

{Jamey} said...

How sweet! They are cute kids!

Isaac and Lea said...

I am so shocked when things like that happen at my house... Almost like... They do love each other!!!