Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The ghost of Halloween past

I tried to find a picture of us our first Halloween without kids. We were Batman and Batgirl. Matt would have killed me, I thought he looked great in the tights!! However, I did find one of Dr. Phil. Matt is such a great Dad, he makes every holiday fun.


I love old Halloween pictures! This is Jennifer, Matt, and Cory. Here they are with with Linda too. So cute!! Happy Halloween!
Here are some pics from last year. Matt won the best costume at our ward party. Coby hated the fake hair he put on. It was a fun year.




6 comments:

JJ said...

I will have to make sure that Kelly gets to see some of those photos of Matt! We love Halloween at our house, too. What a great holiday!

SFHS 1994 said...

Robyn, We found you! I'm going ahead and adding you to our blogroll. Check out our site and send us an email at
sfhs1994@gmail.com - We are trying to put together an email list for reunion announcements. Thanks - Jamie (Clark) Dietz

Brittney said...

I love Coby as Frankenstein...what are you guys going to be this year?

Robyn said...

I made teeth at work to be Nanny Mcfee...but I haven't tried them in yet to see if that will work. I have 2 fall back costumes, a very colorful witch, or a tacky tourist. What are you going to be?

seesuerun said...

Hey Robin it was good to see you at the store. It looks like Jamie found you she is good at that, I didn't even tell her that I saw you yet. What a cute fam!

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

Hi Robyn! Its been a long time! You look great and your family is darling. Its been fun to see what you have been up to. I hope you have a great Halloween! Take care, Camille