Monday, September 15, 2008

Sometimes you just have to laugh!

So I had just finished getting Addy dressed, and I went into the bathroom to put my makeup on, I noticed the tub was still full from Coby's bath. I quickly pulled the plug knowing that she would just get in if she saw it. Well the phone rang, so I went to get it. I didn't even answer the phone, and by the time I came back she was in and she was HAPPY!! I wanted to be angry, but with a smile like that, I didn't stand a chance. So I took off her clothes and she got her bath.

3 comments:

April said...

So cute! Kids can be so frustrating, but so fun and entertaining too. What would we do with all that free time without them!

Cambridge said...

Cute picture. She is a doll. I guess as a mom you just go with the flow right? :)

Deena said...

This reminds me of a picture I have of Casey at about the same age, in the bathroom, with comet cleanser all over the place and all over her, with a big grin on her face. It's so cute you can't be mad.