Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FLAUNT IT!

Tonight I hosted a jewerly/purse party. There were so many cute things it was hard to decide what I liked the most. There were some people who requested the web site because they were unable to make it. So here it is, http://amsales.1freecart.com/.
The pictures don't do the bags justice. Imagine being surrounded by all of the cutest bags in your very own house. It took some serious control not to buy, buy, buy! So even if you didn't get an invite because you maybe live in oh I dont know IDAHO. Please feel free to order.

Thanks to Allison and Michelle for asking me to do a party, it was fun!

2 comments:

Maryann said...

Do you know someone in Idaho or what?? That is too funny because I have been looking for a purse for the last month. I just wish I could have come!

Robyn said...

It's only a 4 hour drive, that's a small sacrifice for a cute purse! Next time.