Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It is day's like today that make being a mom so much fun! Today I made green breakfast for the kids. Taylor didn't want to drink the milk, he is alot like me. If it looks funny, it probably tastes funny. Coby on the other hand loved it, he was the first to drink the green milk, and said "it's just milk." Tonight the Leprechaun might even come and leave the kids his "pot of gold."

I'm sure my family (Mom, Ryan, and Adam) will never forget the time the Leprechaun came and left footprints on the walls when I was about 10. I guess my love for holidays came at an early age. Have a fun day!




4 comments:

heather said...

That's fun. You're such a good mom!

Shel and Aaron said...

That is so cute! We have never really done anything for St. Patricks Day. I will have to change that!

Brittney said...

I love green food on St. Patrick's Day. My mom used to always make us green eggs. So fun!

Wes T. said...

i didnt know taylor had an older brother