Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mexico? No, Idaho

In class Coby has to write in a journal, he mostly writes about things we do. So in his entry after we got back from our awesome trip to Idaho Falls he wrote, "This weekend we went to Mexico and went swimming."

So they both end with "O". That is where Coby got confused. It didn't really matter to him as long as we were going somewhere, and we were going to swim. Life was good. To tell you the truth, I felt the same way. I needed a change of scenery. We decided we were going to visit my dear friend Maryann. She and her husband Cory live in Idaho Falls. I think we picked the very coldest weekend to go, but the view of the temple with all the frost on the trees was so pretty.




It was such a fun trip. We were able to relax, and just play with the kids. It was so fun to see Maryann's house. It is beautiful, I just wish it was closer!!! So thanks to the Dalton family for the great time, and hope to see you again very soon!

6 comments:

Maryann said...

I LOVE it. I will start telling myself I am in Mexico so I will feel warmer! Do you remember when Melanie and Lisa called Jim's Texico (when it first opened) Mexico and they would always ask us to walk them there?? That is the best picture of the frozen falls and the temple. I haven't seen them like that. We LOVED having you come. Thanks for coming all that way for your get a way! We had a blast! I am so happy your computer is working. Mine is going away for a week to get some work done too.

Helen said...

Glad you had fun!

heather said...

That's so cute!

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

That picture of the temple with all the frost was beautiful! Lunch was fun the other day we'll have to do it again sometime!

April said...

Mexico Idaho, same difference right?! Sounds like a good time. Anything out of town with a pool is always fun

Helen said...

Let's play! Do you work every weekday?