Monday, April 13, 2009

New York City

I have three people I know headed for New York this month. My mom, and two girls from my work. I am a little jealous. I have been thinking a lot about when I went three years ago, (actually to the date) and thought I would share some more cool pictures, along with some great memories very dear to my heart.

I never thought I would go to New York, I especially never thought it would be because a little miracle went for a ride under my van!!
These are some guys for Good Morning America.




The Early Show is filmed at the GE building. It is across the street from Central Park.

They did our hair and make-up for the Early Show. So cool! The lady that did my makeup had done make-up for lots of celebrity's, including George W. Bush!

If anyone watches David Letterman, this is Rupert at "Rupert's hello Deli" He was so cool, I called my brother Adam and he talked to him on the phone.

Rockefeller Center

Grand Central Station

As close as we got to the Statue of Liberty.

Subway

My favorite picture of Matt.








Time square

This time each year, I always get out my journal from that amazing day. I still cry. I still wonder what if the outcome would have been different? I know my Heavenly Father listened to the prayer from my heart that day. It was a beautiful day, and it will always be a day to celebrate!

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow, the story still brings my heart to my throat. Miracles indeed still happen. I wish you were going to New York with me.I would have more fun with you than anyone I can think of. (unless Adam reads this) We would have us a time! ! Soon........
love ya, Mom

Tonia Nelson said...

It seems like more than a year since that miracle happened. Looks like you and Matt enjoyed your selfs.

Litey said...

Who from the office went to NY? Just curious; :)

Robyn said...

Katie is going there to live for the summer, and Jamey is going at the end of the month.

April said...

It still brings tears to my eyes, that was so crazy!

Tonia Nelson said...

I knew it had been longer than a year so I read your story again and i guess i must of missed the part were you said three years.