Monday, April 6, 2009

SHEEP!!!!

All Grandpa Stone's Grand kids who are age 8, and older get to show a lamb in the Jr. livestock show. This is Taylor's first year, and we are having so much fun. All the kids are so cute with their lambs. They name them and pick them by how "cute" they are. I ALWAYS wanted to do this when I was a kid. My dad had sheep his whole life, and I think he was sick of them by the time we came around. This is what Taylor's sheep looks like.

It is the biggest, and it is hard to catch. I was so proud of him he didn't give up, he didn't even get frustrated after the sheep jumped up and hit him in the mouth. He kept his cool, and is excited to try again tomorrow.

3 comments:

April said...

Wow. I bet it's hard to catch a teenage mutant ninja sheep. I love the picture it looks just like a ninja turtle. That's a pretty cool tradition. Let me know when your dog gets knock up again.(henry)

Brittney said...

Good luck Taylor!!

Lacyij said...

that's one bad sheep taylor! way to get kicked in the face and keep going. i have to do that almost everytime i hang out with my sisters! lol