Monday, April 20, 2009

WARNING!



So my sweet princess Adey is turning two at the end of this month, and I don't think "terrible two" is quite the words I'm looking for. In fact I think my mom might be able to come up with a few of her own.

While my mom was watching Adey, her visiting teachers were there, and Adey saw an opportunity to be ALONE. She was in the bathroom with all of my mom's makeup. She threw most of it in the toilet, and with the rest she painted the toilet and herself. Cute right? I laughed. THEN....

This morning she found some nail polish left out (note to self) and dumped it all over my bathroom rug. NOT CUTE! It was much funnier when it was handled by someone other than myself. She is into everything, and with her super powers she can break, cut, open, pour, damage, loose, paint, color, ANYTHING. So be the look out for all who are TWO.

The biggest thing she is charged with however, is stealing our hearts!! We still love you monster!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

What a little stinker!! Remind me why you want me to have kids again?:)

Robyn said...

Because the words "I love you mom" can only be truly understood by a mom.

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

Oh wow! So not looking forward to that!

April said...

I feel your pain!Its amazing how this little person can make you so frustrated, happy and crazy all in 30 seconds. They need little house arrest braclets that alert you when they've been alone for 20 seconds and are probably up to no good! They sure are funny though.

Cambridge said...

Oh no that is so horrible and funny at the same time! Don't worry it gets better & worse with girls lol

Isaac and Lea said...

At least it was on a rug that you can throw away.... when the twins were two they dumped fingernail polish on my carpet!!! Good luck girl!!!