Monday, May 11, 2009

Ahhhhh.... the canyon.

We went up to Lakefork, because the river to Thistle was too deep. For those who have heard my theory of the "BIG Melties" that is what is happening. It was beautiful up there, but I couldn't take my eyes of Adey for a second. The river up there was running fast too. We did enjoy being up there with Adam, Tiffany and her kids. We talked Mom into going too. What a great time!!!

It was hard to see Coby in this tree.



We couldn't believe that Oakley could eat so many hot dogs! He even put one between a EL fudge cookie and ate it. What a character!!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Looks like fun...oh the big melties! We definitely need to go camping this year. BTW, I cannot believe how big Adey is getting!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for coming up with us! It was a blast. You guys are the best.. I think Harley has found a new best friend! and UGH, when did you take that pic of me?

Laurel said...

I can't believe how much your kids have grown! Adey is adorable! Miss you!