Friday, May 29, 2009

First Grade Wisdom

I laughed and laughed when Coby showed this to me! Here is his wisdom.

Don't cry over... Bananas
The grass is always.... mowed
A bird in the hand is.....nice
When the cat's away.....I am sad
All that glitters is not....that shiny
Money is the root of.....a toy
Don't count your chickens before....cows
Every cloud has a....smile
If you can't stand the heat...go some where else
A rolling stone gathers no....worry, I will save it.
People who live in glass houses.....like you

5 comments:

Helen said...

funny!

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

It sounds like you have a little philosopher :)

Brittney said...

So cute, I especially like the money answer!

heather said...

This was great!

I love the - all that glitters is not...that shiny.

So true, Coby! All that glitters is not that shiny.

April said...

Thats awesome, I love it! Kids are so funny.