Saturday, May 16, 2009

I love to see the Temple.......

We had a very fun primary activity today. We went to the Provo Temple, and took family pictures, walked around the Temple, went inside and the kids got to go into the MTC. What a great start to a GREAT Day.






After the Temple, we wanted to try out our new paddle boat on Salem pond.

The kid's would rather be IN the water.


There were some HUGE carp, I don't think I would get in!



It was a fun day, it is also our 12 year anniversary.


All I can say is that I am a very lucky girl!! I married my best friend! Love you Matt!

9 comments:

JJ said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Congratulations on 12 years. We'll be there in a couple months, too. I can't believe how time flies...

Helen said...

Congrats on 12! Love the photos.

Tonia Nelson said...

Congratulations you guys! You look like your 12 when you got married. Cute pictures.

Wes T. said...

I saw you at salem pond!!!

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

What fun pictures! Congrats on your 12 years!

Peggy said...

Oh my gosh I have beautiful grand kids. I love you all!
Grammy

Isaac and Lea said...

How great! Look how far you two have come! Congrats...it is kinda nice when you happen to love your best friend!!!

Isaac and Lea said...

Matt's hair ROCKS by the way! :)

Maryann said...

Robyn, I can't believe it has been 12 YEARS!!!! I LOVE the picture. We should put our wedding pictures side by side and see how we all looked like we were 16 when we got married!