Monday, August 11, 2008

Co-Ed Softball


It's finally here, Co-ed softball. This year my awesome employer (Dr. David Hansen) decided to sponsor a team. We play every Wednesday for 9 weeks. This is a sport I absolutely love! We have an awesome team made up of the best darn dental assistants from Woodland Dental, Dr. Hansen, family and friends. With this line up we will be unbeatable. If anything I guarantee we will be having the most fun!! We made sure to get the hot tub nice and hot for after the games. The older I get the longer it takes to heal those pulled muscles. So anyone looking for some good laughs, and great plays come and support us.

8/13- 6:30 9/24-8:30


8/20-8:30 10/01-6:30


8/27- 6:30 10/8-6:30


9/3 -8:30


9/10 -8:30 *All games will be at the Salem ball park.


9/17 -7:30

4 comments:

Brittney said...

So fun, too bad I'm not what you would call athletically inclined, so I avoid signing up for teams like the plague to limit the amount of time I embarass myself in public!!

Robyn said...

What ever do you mean? With a cookie in each hand you ROCK at volleyball! Do you remember that reunion you went to with us?
Robyn

Brittney said...

I don't remember the cookies in each hand, but I do remember the good times at your family reunions.

Laurel said...

I'm so going to be there! I will venture from Salt Lake county just for this!!