Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged 8 things

8 shows I like to watch.
1. Mythbusters
2. the news (boring hu?)
3. Rachael Ray
4. Deal or no Deal
5. Scrubs
6. The Office
7. John and Kate plus 8
8. Extreme Home makeover

8 things that happened yesterday.
1. Went to the home depot
2. I watched Matt fix my moms leaking faucet
3. I watched Matt build Zoey a dog house
4. Had lunch at Sonic (love their tots)
5. Went to best buy and bought Aerosmiths guitar hero
6. Watched Coby and Matt play guitar hero
7. Made Coby and Matt stop playing guitar hero
8. Sat in the hot tub.

8 favorite places to eat
1. April and Henry's 24th of July BBQ
2. The trolley
3. Lucky 5
4. Good Wood BBQ
5. Anything cooked up the canyon over a fire
6. Olive Garden
7. Chilies
8. Moms

8 things I'm looking forward to.
1. Disneyland in Dec.
2. Spring (having it be daytime longer)
3. Doing my Dads temple work
4. The movie Twilight to come out
5. Decorating for Christmas
6. Making Christmas candy
7. Eating Christmas candy
8. My boys getting tired of Guitar hero

8 things on my wish list
1. For my kids to understand the true meaning of Christmas
2. For gas to go below $2.00 a gallon
3. For time to slow down so we can enjoy one another
4. That Taylor loved school
5. That I could be as talented as my mom
6. That my kids would never get sick or hurt
7. That there was a bridge to our land, and we all had time to camp together
8. That I could heal broken hearts

8 people I tag
1. Brittney ( this is your 3rd tag DO IT)
2. Helen
3. Camille
4. Jerianne
5. Heather
6. Michelle
7. Sadly, I have no other blog friends that haven't been tagged already

1 comments:

April said...

Wow that is sweet we made to your top 8 places to eat, your definitely getting an invite next year!