Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ahhhhhhh much better!


My dear friend Brittney gave Matt and I a gift certificate for a couples massage. It was our Christmas gift. A few months ago I had a massage that was so horrible, I wasn't sure I ever wanted one again. The guy had no concept of OUCH THAT HURTS. So of coarse, I called Brittney to tell her about the torture I had been through. Her husband is a massage therapist so I wanted to find out if that was a normal occurrence. Of course the answer was no..... Any hew, so I had been wanting to get this massage ever since I got it. Matt wasn't as excited as me, so I asked him if it would be O.K. if I took Brittney instead. He thought that was great since he was going on the Klondike anyway.


It was FABULOUS!! We had so much fun, it was truly such a great out for me. Thanks Brittney, that was such a thoughtful gift. I'm sad we didn't get any pictures. Next time!


5 comments:

Litey said...

So what is up with the picture of the cats might i ask?

Robyn said...

It was better than a picture of me getting a massage, plus my kids laughed and laughed when I showed them:)

Brittney said...

The picture is awesome! Thanks Matt for not wanting to go so I could be invited. It was so great to have time together!!

Litey said...

Oh haha ok! I just thought it was funny! :)

Tonia Nelson said...

Hi Robyn well your first mistake was not going to Allison she does give the best massage!