Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ee i ee i oh sorry

It was unfair of me to make it sound like Matt was an unhappy farmer.
He has been great to help me get them hay, and clip their nails. The goats have destroyed his barn, eaten trees, ruined fences. The dogs have been a pain also. I know he puts up with it all to make me happy. He never complains. I am really lucky to have such a great husband. I am sorry Matt, my post was not to hurt your feelings, it was for a laugh for me. Good thing Britt is the only one to read my blog.

4 comments:

MATT said...

THANKS BABE.. BUT DONT LIE TO EVERYONE I HAVE MANY MANY FAULTS. BUT IM SURE LUCKY TO HAVE THE BEST WIFE IN THE WORLD...

Cambridge said...

awwwwww.... I can feel the love from here. You guys are cute! Hope you guys had a great Holidays. Love the new background. Happy new year! And don't worry Brittney's not the only one reading your blogs I do as well I'm just not always as good as commenting like she is.
Love ya!

heather said...

Oh, you guys are so sweet!:)

Anonymous said...

ok matt that was sweet but ill do away with the goats for a small fee!! i heard goat stew is delicious. goat skin rugs, you can make a bota bag, just let me know i havent shot anything in a while jk thistle would be a good place for them.