Monday, January 12, 2009

Like a fine wine, I only get better with age:)


January 13, 1976. The day I was born. Yep I'm 33, I hear it's the new 23.

Either way, birthdays are actually good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

I have had so many great birthday's, my family and friends make each year so special. I had lunch with my dear friends at work yesterday, they decorated my locker, and made some really nice cards. I always love the calls and emails from everyone! It makes it worth it to turn a year older!



4 comments:

Maryann said...

What you're 33!!! I thought I was still in my 20's. You are so funny! Have a GREAT day. Love you.

JJ said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I can tell you, from experience (I'm already there), that 33 is pretty great! Hope you have a good one.

Brittney said...

I tried calling both of your phones to wish you a happy birthday, but you didn't answer either.:( Hope you had a fabulous day!!

heather said...

Happy Happy Birthday Robyn Dear, Happy days will come
To you all year
If I had a wish that it would be
A Happy Happy Birthday
To you from me!

Happy Birthday Robyn!!