Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Have you ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered what a fairy does all day?
Well first, she checks herself in the mirror to make sure she looks fabulous.


Next, she has her tea party. Guests by invitation only.

Finally, it's time for some cartoons. Being a fairy is hard work!!

When it is time to mingle among the commoners, she wears her everyday clothes as to not stand out among the crowds.

This little fairy would like to invite her Uncle Ryan over for some tea, to say thank you for the fairy dress. He wanted her to have one ever since we went to Disneyland. I think she likes it!!

5 comments:

heather said...

That's adorable! She's such a pretty fairy. Aw, how nice of uncle Ryan.

Maryann said...

SO Cute!! I love it.

Tony and Karen said...

Robin,
I just had to tell you how cute, adorable, clever this post is. You have a way cute family. I especially love the purple cast on your baby. I was always curious about fairies and now I know. So good to see you.
Karen Ekins Pedersen

Litey said...

She is SO cute robyn!

Deena said...

She is the cutest little stinker!! You know I'm jealous cause I don't have a girl grandbaby. What happened to her foot?????