Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday!

"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure."

January 29

Even though your not here, you are always on our minds and in our hearts. We will celebrate today, all of our wonderful memories with you. We will laugh, cry, and hopefully keep your awesome sense of humor alive.


I still remember standing in the candy bar isle laughing at all the funny things for your candy bar poster.


Notice the mincemeat pie instead of cake.


I love you and miss you Dad!


Happy Birthday!




3 comments:

Maryann said...

I love the pictures of your Dad. I hope your family had good day yesterday. Mincemeat pie ?? Really?? I hope you had some yesterday!

Brittney said...

So many good memories of your dad. I remember coming over to your house for Christmas a couple years ago with a huge pimple on my forehead. The second I walked up the stairs your dad said, "What happened to you!!!" I love how your dad always told it how it was. He is missed. Thinking of you!!!

Ryan said...

MAKE EVERY MINUTE COUNT!! MY QUOTE OF THE DAY CAUSE ANY AND EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE!!!It is sad when people you know, become people you knew....It is one of life's tragedies when you meet someone that you know is meant to be but due to unexpected circumstances and misunderstandings becomes someone you knew. Or when you can walk right past someone that once was a big part of your life...And how you used to be able to talk to them for hours about the little things in life...and now you can barely look at them and they at you...and all you have left is that aching feeling in your soul...